Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Babies

I found some of the cutest vintage baby images.Look how cute they are !


I love a chubby baby !



Isn't she pretty ?




Oh , the sweetness !




Gods perfect blessing !



Why am I showing you baby pictures ? You ask .




Because these two , my son and my daughter-in-law , shown here on their wedding day,


are going to have my next grandchild around the first of November.
It's their first , and I am so happy for them !




Several of these images are from The Graphics Fairy .



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nanaw!! How precious and exciting! Love your announcement of their blessed event! Ok, back to the clouds to float some more!!

    xoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Around the first of November eh? My birthday is the first!! Great time of year. Grandchildren are certainly a blessing.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know you're all excited. And yes, November produces the best babies! (Of which I am one.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that is exciting news!!! Congratulations to them and to you.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The more, the merrier! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news about another grandchild. Just in time for Christmas! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I really appreciate it. I think I have looked at The Graphics Fairy before when I was trying to design my own blog. I think I'll go back though. You found some adorable stuff. Thanks for sharing your good news. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!! Babies are awesome and especially so if they are one's grandchild! I will be blessed with two new baby grandchildren this year. One in April and one in late Sept. or early October!! Congratulations, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, they are all adorable. Including your family!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete