Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Like It


First of all , Happy Father's day to all the great guys that we love out there !
I was scanning through all my favorite blogs this morning and I found Laura at Decor To Adore telling us how to add the" Like" button to our blogs . You have to be on Facebook to do it , It also adds the" Send" button so you can send it to your friends on Facebook.
So I did it !
Which means that now if you don't have the time to make a comment , but you want to let me know you were there and read my blog , you can hit the like button just like you do on Facebook.
And if you have a friend on Facebook you think would enjoy it you can send it on to them .
Sorry ! I'm repeating myself : )
So go over to Laura's and let her tell you how to do it.
It was really pretty easy , even for a non-tech like me.
I Like It !
Do you ?

2 comments:

  1. So this was probably much easier button thing to figure out... : ) I will have to check it out...I just recently signed up for FB with my blog...But I still have yet to figure out how to use it.. : )
    But once I do I am going to need this....

    Blessings to you this day

    ReplyDelete