Thursday, June 9, 2011

4 New Totes

I have been busy this week making more totes.

I sold 4 last week after Kathleen featured me in her White Wednesday post .

Thing was everyone liked the one with the ruffles the best , so I ended up making 3 more ruffled ones similar to the one she showed , but all just a little different .

So the ladies that got them all got a one of a kind.

Now I have these new ones that I want to show you to see what you think .

002

This first one is made from upholstery fabric .

For those that like animal print.

003

The next one is drop cloth fabric with a little red toile fabric, and a French graphic add from the Graphic Fairy.

004

The next is drop cloth fabric , all ruffles and lace.

005

The last is also drop cloth fabric , some vintage lace with black and natural toile and another Graphic Fairy design , because we all feel like the queen sometimes .

Or maybe it’s for a princess !

006

They all sport a hand made rosette pin that is removable.

One of the ones I sold last week was to Donna over at Simplicity Cottage.

She just got back into blogging , so go over and check out her blog . She has the tote she got on her blog today.

All these totes are $25.00 and that includes shipping .

Have a great evening !

Sorry ! These are not in my etsy shop .

Just email me if you want one .

33 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely...I really like the red one.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for an ETSY link...but didn't see one..So do I just put my order in here for the red one...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I should be dubbed LEGALLY BLIND..: ) It's on your left hand side...Side Bar...Silly Me.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are so cute. Don't you love it when you get on a roll & get so much accomplished. I don't know how I'll be able to sew & make a mess until I get this house sold. I just pray it's fast. Stay cool! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, I'm loving the red one! Is it sold? If not, I'll put a check in the mail...your totes are sooo cute!

    Donna
    Simplicity Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are beautiful! It would be difficult to choose one because they're all so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, gorgeous!
    XXXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful... no wonder you sold 4 right away! Have fun sewing! t. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to let you know that the tote arrived safely and I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much. I also really like the ones with the graphics that you've recently made. You do a great job Sharon:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy and delicious .... I could eat them ALL up!!
    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore vos sacs - ils sont superbes- j'aime beaucoup les volants . j'en fait aussi sur mon blog bravo

    ReplyDelete
  12. really beautiful, congrats on being featured on Graphics Gairy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your totes! Gorgeous! Coming over from Brag Monday and a happy new follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the red one too but don't see it in your shop. =(

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are gorgeous, no wonder they sold tres vite.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo hoo! Congratulations on being on the Graphics Fairy!!! Your totes are unbelievable, Sharon!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did these sell out already?? I need to know when there are more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I realize I am looking back at an old post--but I am a new follower and just have to tell you these are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these bags too! Is the drop cloth one still available?

    ReplyDelete