Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Project Resolution

Well Happy New Year !


I'm starting out my new year with a big project , I resolve to get this done before I go on to any other projects.


I am painting and reorganizing my sweat shop workroom .


If you remember this" post ". You know that it needs help.


I have so much stuff , and it is so hard for me to throw anything away , you never know when it may come in handy for some craft or art piece. Can anyone say “ hoarder “. So this may take some time . I have to do it in sections because I don’t have room to move everything out before I paint .


So here are a couple of pictures of what I am working with .


006


007


See what I mean !!!


Hang in there with me and I will post some after pictures when I get to that part .


Wish me luck !


Now that I showed you this , I have to do it . How’s that for incentive ?


May you all have the the best 2012 !


Sharon

12 comments:

  1. lol That looks like my laundry/storage room! I put off doing anything to it because I have to take EVERYTHING out to replace the floor and paint. Good luck! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a workroom to reorganize. Everything over here is occupied by dogs, hotwheels, and track from a million different sets of toys. Make it beautiful, make it yours! hugs, andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you ~ I have a workroom to organize as well. I'm cheering you on to accomplish your goal and wishing you a happy and blessed new year.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am sure you can do it... And I am SURE it will be ADORABLE!!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I do the opposite. I think I don't need something and toss it. Within a few weeks, I end up having to go out and buy it again!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have your work cut out for you, but you can do it and it will look great! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, good luck with the work room project. Of course you can do it when you set your mind to it and now that you have told people, well!!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, I was so tickled at your pictures, because your crafting space isn't much different from mine! I am working on getting mine together as well. I'm posting some pics in a while.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ... it's nice to meet and follow you.
    stop by sometime.


    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my you have quite a nice collection of future projects. I think you are fixing to have fun finding things and redoing things you had forgotten.
    Good Luck;)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! It's like my closet, except the room is bigger... Good luck girl! I know exactly what you're going through...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete