Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Tote

I’ve been busy working in my newly done work room , I love this work table ! I added a skirt to one of the sides to hide the stuff I have stored underneath it .


010


I left the other side open so I could sit there with my stool , but I like this so much I may make one for the other side too .


I made a new tote that I added to my Etsy shop this morning.


006


Please take a look at what I have in my shop ! It’s on my side bar .


Have a happy day !


Sharon

3 comments:

  1. the tote is beautiful, Sharon!
    Pink Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looks like you have the best island work station I have ever seen plus you are so organized. I can't seem to stay organized! You also have done something I have on my list to make a bag/purse, I have a vision of it in my head. Hope it turns out as good as yours.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete