Tuesday, January 25, 2011

White Makeover

Today I decided to do a couple of projects that have been sitting around for awhile.
This little step stool that my husband made five or six years ago, and this old frame that has been hanging in the garage since we moved here years ago.So , out came the white paint !
And WaLah !
Much better huh ?
Look at the little shells all over this frame.
I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet , but I'm sure I'll think of something.



The little stool will come in handy for lots of things.



Just putting them together for a vignette is fun , think I'll leave it there for awhile.

Linking up with all the White Wednesday wonderfulness .




10 comments:

  1. A lovely vignette Sharon. I like this almost as much as your Coke-a-Cola vignette;). Makes a sweet *white* Valentine display with the darling heart! Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use all my little benches for risers. Don't know what I'd do without them. Thanks for the info on the fabric store. Maybe someday soon I can hit the road again. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love the little bench. Love the teapot and teacups too!!!
    Thank you for sharing!!
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here visiting from White Wednesday and your white vignette is just lovely! I am poking around here and learning a bit more about you...I see you are an amazing artist and you make the most adorable dolls! I am happy to be your newest follower!
    Best Wishes,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love that long white window too!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon!
    White paint does wonders for everything! I love the frame on your mantel and that little stool is perfect for a vingette.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing what a can of paint can do - LOVE the frame...lovely vignette. I think I love the frame even more sitting on the table, framing the tea set - Happy White Wednesday! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ... wonderful with a hint of Spring!
    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a difference a little paint will do. I love the shell frame. Quite unique. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little stools are fantastic for all sorts of things. Like books, I use them to "lift" things. And they're just so darned cute!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete