Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Paper Wreath White Wednesday

Yes I know it's Tuesday , but I'm linking up with Kathleen for white Wednesday.
I have seen so many of you show these beautiful paper wreaths that you have made , that I decided I just had to try it too.
So this is what I got , I'm thrilled with how it turned out.
I used an old book ( I have boxes of them ) and a cardboard circle.
When I got to the middle I couldn't find anything that I liked to stick in there so I just kept gluing cones till it was full.It was fun , although a few times I could have used 4 hands.
I hung it in my sun room.
Do you like it ?

God Bless !



4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!
    You did a wonderful job creating your pretty cone wreath. I love it.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great job, even with only having two hands!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it--it is sooooo pretty!!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...now I may just have to have one of these myself! You did a great job Sharon! I think it looks lovely in the sunroom. Like your table too. How was the Birthday dinner? Your dishes were a big hit I know!
    Karen
    ps How about a little glitter on the edges of the paper?! Yep, I may have to try one!

    ReplyDelete