Friday, November 12, 2010

I had hoped to have some picture of all the wonderful finds I had from going junking yesterday. but the total of my finds were 2 lace curtain panels and some fringe for a total of 50 cents, and a little zip lock bag with some rick-rack in it.
Pam found a box full of turned wood candle holders, and 14 juice glasses for $6.00.
Billie found a stained glass window for $60.00, so she had the biggest buy.
Yes I had my camera with me...
No I didn't take any pictures...
Guess we were having so much fun I just forgot to pull out the camera.
Today and tomorrow I am cleaning and fixing up because I have an old High School friend that I haven't seen in at least 12 years coming to see me Sunday.
I can't wait to see her , and I want my home to welcome her.
So I better get off here and go to work!
Hope you all have a great weekend !

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me, I do that all the time. I take my camera with me to take pictures while I shop, and junk, and so on, then where does it sit the whole time, in the bottom of my purse, LOL.

    ReplyDelete