Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chair Makeovers

You remember when I showed you these first two pictures ...And how I was going to paint these chairs to go with the table I made ...
Well here they are , all made over and feeling pretty .










All they need now is a new skirt , I think something with a ruffle will do the trick .


I am still looking for a bench of some sort for the back side under the windows. I've just about given up on the church pew idea , I'm going to keep my mind and eye open for one that is the right size and will seat at least 3 people ,(and falls into the right price range) .
Keep your fingers crossed for me !


Don't forget about my giveaway !


You can get to it on my side bar.


I'm going to link this with Faded Charm and White Wednesday.


I love to look at all the cool white stuff , I'm sure you will too , so hop on over and take a look !








16 comments:

  1. Love your chairs! I found a hundred year old church pew last year that I paid like $25.00 for. I was thrilled! Good luck with your search.

    Blessings and nice to visit with you. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the chairs together in white look like a party! how beautiful!

    Karen
    from WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great together at the table!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ~ the chairs turned out beautiful. GREAT job~! LOVE IT ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute...lovin' the mis-matched look!
    Happy WW!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chairs look great! I am your newest follower and I look forward to coming bench and seeing the bench you will find, ha!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, so inspiring to get some painting done, Celeste, victoriantailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooo...love your chairs new look! I love benches at kitchen tables - good luck with your hunt!

    Happy White Wednesday!
    Hugs!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like your chairs! White is always so pretty! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetie these are so sweet painted white! Love em.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog through White Wednesday. Love your chairs...I also painted one white just like the one you show in the first pic. Isn't white grand???
    Blessings & Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chairs look beautiful painted white!
    What a transformation!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon! The chairs turned out beautifully! Super fresh and so pretty. I think a bench would be perfect on the other side.

    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete