Monday, September 6, 2010

Little things make me happy

Saturday my sister and I took the day and went junking to some places we hadn't been before .
We stopped at no less than 5 antique and flea market malls.
I found these Jadite salt and pepper shakers , at least that's what I think they are, They may be for spices , but I like the art deco design on them .

And this mixing bowl set . It's not old but I like the retro feel they have.Here is a closer look . Don't pay any attention to the not stacked so neat dishes behind them.

Out of 5 huge places these two small things were all I found , but I was so pleased when I got home and placed them in my kitchen .
Don't you think they are sweet ?
The best part was , I got to spend the whole day with my sister doing what I love to do , While her husband stayed home and did what he loves to do...
Watch football !


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Your cherry bowls look very cheery! Great finds! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sharon! I just found your blog through Debbi and Marionberry Cottage. Your blog is adorable and I am DYING over those red and white bowls. Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete