Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Frost on the pumpkin ?




No , not really , at least not yet !

I'm talking about Sweetie Pies' Frosted Pumpkins.

Every year at craft fair time Pam and I get together at her house and have a pumpkin making blitz . We usually make orange chenille pumpkins , we have for the last 5 or 6 years , this year we decided to do it a little different and make them out of burlap . I think they turned out really cute !






And then , thinking in my shabby chic' mode , I said " Why don't we make some white chenille ones ? "

So we did ! And I love them !

Going to have a hard time letting these go ." sigh "


And don't you love them mixed ?


I think we are going to have to make more of these , we'll see how they go at the first show.


Well Pam is cracking the whip , she says " Get back to work ! "


So talk to you more later !

No comments:

Post a Comment