Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tutu Vanity Table


In my last post I teased you with an in progress picture of my newest project.
Here is the finished project.

003

I decopodged the top with music sheets , as well as inside the drawer ,
and added a tutu skirt in black tulle .

013

I had a hard time getting a good picture of it at home , so I took some of it once I had it in the booth at Lovejoy’s.

014

I think it turned out cute , and will look really sweet in a little girls room.
Okay , time to get started on the next project .

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharon!
    Thanks a bunch for leaving a comment on my blog today. I love the vanity. It reminds me of the one I had when I was a little girl.
    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove furniture with sheet music,your desk is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nісe poѕt. I just stumbled uροn youг ωeblog and wаnteԁ to sаy that I havе trulу enjoyed surfing arοund your blοg posts.
    After all I ωіll bе subscгibing tο your fеed аnd I hoρe yоu wгite agаin
    νеry ѕоon!
    Also visit my page - aging skin care tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! I loved your booth at Lovejoy's. I would love to do something similar to this project on my jewelry box -- do you recall where or how you got the sheet music?

    Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete