Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year , New Venture !


Happy New Year blog friends !
We ( my sis Pam and I ) have decided to open a booth at a new local Antique , flea market , collectable mall near us  “ Lovejoys “ . I have wanted to do this for a long time , so when this new mall opened I went in and got information about it.
Pam said there was no way I was going to have all the fun by myself , and she wanted to go in with me . So here we go !
188447565629702118_zVUl5q3O_c
We are going in Thursday to paint the pegboard on the sidewalls , hang shelves etc.
We are cleaning out attics , garages and all those places we had things stored . My sun room is filled with projects to pant and refurbish .
Our booth name will be ,
Sweetie Pie Cottage
A fine mix of up-cycled furniture ,re-purposed junk ,
and handcrafted pretties .
I’m so excited and hope to have lots of pictures soon to show you !

3 comments:

  1. My dream is for my daughter and I to open a booth. I wish you the best! Can't wait to see the pictures. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best...we just closed down our 'store' ( a booth in the Flea Market we had for four months. We LOVED it and had such a blessed time. Got rid of A LOT of inventory, made tons of contacts and networking. Learned a lot...made some wonderful friendships..All the best to you on this wonderful endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you and your sister the best of luck in your new venture. I just closed mine down. It wasn't doing well and I am getting ready to have surgery so knew it was just one venture too many at this time.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete