Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our New Booth at Lovejoy’s


My Sis and I got our booth set up at the Lovejoy’s Collectables ,Antique, and Flea Market .
It took us two days to get it to this stage.
That’s Pam looking proud of our new baby.

018

We got it to the point that it doesn’t look empty, although there are some spots that could use more stuff. But we will get there .

016
015
014

We are really excited about this venture and have things priced to sell .
If you live anywhere around this area come on out to the north side of Harrison and check out Lovejoy Collectables.
I’m already working on my next project , of course  forgot to take a before picture. But I do have an in progress picture.
009
It’s a vanity table and it is going to be so cute when I get it done . So stay tuned kiddies , I will show you the finished product soon .
Have a great Weekend !

6 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! This will keep you busy. Hope it's a huge success. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your booth. I think a booth would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin good! think Jeff will let me come back alone? ha ha probably not until i get over wanting that window! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth is looking great! Good luck! I wish you both much success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to do that! Maybe someday. Looks good and I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete