Thursday, November 15, 2012

Reopening my Etsy Shop


Today I reopened my etsy shop .
It really was never closed , but it didn’t have anything in it for a few weeks so same difference.
These are the things I put in there …
049
050
052
I hope to be adding some more in the next few days.
But tomorrow Sis and I are taking a day for ourselves and going up to Ozark and Springfield for some shopping at a few of our favorite places, Antique Malls and Leola’s.
Can’t wait ! So looking forward to it !
Hope you are having a wonderful day !
Oh Wow ! Go take a look at Common Ground !
Debra featured my Christmas pillows ! So cool ! Thanks Debra !

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful things you're adding to your shop, I'm pretty sure you will be sold out in no time.
    Have a fantastic day!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Have to go down & work for awhile. Good luck with your Etsy shop & have fun on your day out. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces! Congrats on reopening your Etsy shop and enjoy your shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, you have done a beautiful job as usual. You are soooo talented. Have a good shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, you have done a beautiful job as usual. You are soooo talented. Have a good shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete