Thursday, November 29, 2012

O Tannenbaum

My Christmas tree is up…
023
With a little help from these two…
012
My two favorite teenagers !
022
Don’t you love the skirt ? It was a special order I had made by “ The Sewing Nun “ AKA “ Sister Teresa “ A sweet lady we met at a craft fair several years ago , last year I asked her to make me a tree skirt in white and bring it this year to the craft fair we do together . I was so pleased !
If you double click on it you can see it better.
027
The fabric is a white on white print with a satin sheen and a lace edging . I almost don’t want to cover it up with gifts.
036
All I have to do now is pull out the stockings and hang them to be done decorating the living room .

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little tree :) I hope to get ours this weekend. I have been really been falling behind this year.

    ReplyDelete