Friday, March 16, 2012

Enter Spring

With everything starting to bloom early outside this year . It was time to make some changes to my entryway and mantel . It is still a work in progress as I will want to add some real blooms and things as the season progresses .

I pulled together some things that make me think spring and arranged them on the table I have in the entry right now.

007

Bunnies , birds , nest, watering can, blooms. Yep ! That all says SPRING .

009

008

017

On the mantel I added some clock faces that I have been playing around with.

These were plywood disks that were used to support my my son and daughter-in-laws wedding cake 3 years ago. Yes ! I hang onto everything . You never know when it might come in handy. I think if I can find some large clock works they will actually make neat clocks. It was fun playing with them anyway.

013

015

I found these little boots at a thrift store , I’m going to drill some holes in the bottom and plant flowers in them for my porch. Who can resist the Pretty Little Kitty.

016

The first official day of spring is next Tuesday , but it is spring here already !

Have a great weekend !

Linking with these great parties…

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/vintage-inspiration-80-inspired-for.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FbCGJMl+%28Common+Ground%29

Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence

http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/03/inspiration-friday-no-56-and-cottage-in.html

4 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job dressing your entryway for Spring, Sharon. I love that you're going to add plants to the little pink boots! What a cute idea!
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it looks so pretty! I had already planned to get up in the morning and get out onto my very private back patio and get it fixed up for spring and now I'm more motivated than ever! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with those plywood discs. I was just thinking I wanted to find a couple and make some clocks. Your flowers are pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! Lovely images!!!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete