Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Chair ?

That’s right ! I just redid another chair . I’m on a roll here .

My sister came over on her way to take some things to the thrift shop in town . She wanted to show me this chair before she gave it away , just in case I wanted it . Really ? Of course I wanted it .

And of course I started taking it apart before I took the before picture.


It was a pretty chair the way it was , just needed a little repair on one of the arms . I had already covered the seat by the time I took the picture , like I said it was nice before , but just didn’t fit in with my stuff .

Coat of white paint …

Looking more like my kind of chair.


I decided to add a little color to this one . Here it is finished.


I love the touch of pink and green !


Now she fits in with the rest of the girls in my girly cottage living room .

I used left over paint , fabric I had on hand , and the chair was free .

Cost of project $0.00 .

Winning !

Linking today with…

Sorry about how this looks , I haven't been able to get my linky tool to work right .


Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Inspiration Friday at The Picket Fence

Furniture Friday at Miss Mustard Seed


  1. That chair looks so sweet and totally cottage. Great job, and congrats on the cost!:)

  2. Love it Sharon! Who could pass up a free chair. Glad you rescued it.


  3. Definitely winning! Love the price and what you did with it. ~ Maureen

  4. Oh Sharon, you little rascal! LOL This chair is beautiful! You've now redone three chairs as mine still sits untouched in the basement. I think I need to hire you to finish mine! LOL

  5. Sharon, I love the finish on this. You did a nice job, and you're just like me with the photos! LOL I get started on something and then I'm like DANG IT, I forgot to snap a picture of it first!