Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Entry

This is all the fall decorating I did this year and I showed you some of it before , I picked up a few pieces at the last craft fair to add to my entry so I thought I’d show them to you.






012






Who says you can’t mix pink and orange ?










013






Bubba thinks it’s pretty.











017






This little pink pumpkin is one of the things I picked up , I love the patina this lady gets on her things , they look like cement but they are ceramic.






019






This squirrel is the other thing I bought from her, he will end up in the garden but I thought he looked cute here for now.






018






020






I hope you like my pink and orange fall décor !






I added some new things to my Etsy shop today.






I hope you’ll go take a look at them.





You can find a link on my left side bar.






004






009






001






018






Linking up with three great parties.






Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna’s Vintage Home.



Vintage Inspiration Friday at Debra’s Common Ground.


and


Feathered Nest Friday at Courtney's French Country Cottage

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. All of my fall decor is in my storage unit & haven't had time to dig it out. Have a good weekend with nothing to do but set with your feet up & eat bon-bons. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumkins in the springs are so cute. I really like that pink pumkin too. You have some nice fall touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally halloween look you created here. Really everything looks adorable! that cupcake stand is so cute. yummy and really delicious cake it is!! Can 't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your display is so pretty. The little squirrel is such a cute and unexpected touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink pumpkin and your Halloween display ~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete