Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I’ve Been Working On



Besides working in my kitchen , I have been trying to get some stuff made for the craft shows that are fast approaching .



I want to show you what I have been working on and see what you think.



Last year we tried to add some cottage style shabby chic items to our shows and we didn’t sell very much of it . This area is still in the primitive style decor , but I have been noticing more shops with the cottage and shabby chic things in them so I ‘m hoping it does better this year.



I put together some vintage book bundles , I see them all over the place. So I hope they are selling.





001



002



003



004



And with the book covers I made these…



005



006



So . What do you think ?



Will they sell ?



Should I make more ?



Linking up with Faded Charm and White Wednesday .

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    Everything is totally breathtaking!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    This is all so beautiful, I am sure you will sell it all. Good luck, it is always hard to determine what they are buying, especially now.
    Thanks for dropping by today, the pumpkins were fun and easy. I used sweaters I found at the thrift shop.
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're wonderful. Can't imagine that you wouldn't sell them. Good luck! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    So nice to meet you! I love, love these! I can't imagine them not selling either. How much is the book that says night on it, and the hanging picture with the french writing? I think you should sell them to us! You should definately have an etsy. Come by and say hello sometime! Thanks for shyour pretties with us!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon those are VERY pretty and so Feminine...I LOVE the Wall Plaque Hangings... I would certainly buy one... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon these are very pretty. I think they will sell! Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all!!

    Great job. Especially love the book covers.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy the books...they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they are gorgeous! I would totally buy those!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those books are so delicate and feminine. They would make me stop in a shop. :)

    ReplyDelete