Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pink and White Love

I am a little ashamed to admit that Monday I was feeling a little sorry for myself , I was remembering Valentines days in the past . My Valentine would always bring me flowers and candy ( which he usualy ate.) But Valentines wasn't the only time he brought me flowers , at least once a week he would stop and buy a bouquet of fresh flowers and bring them to me. He was romantic that way.

I miss that.

When my daughter Mandy came after work to pick up my grandson she came in with this beautiful bouquet of pink and white flowers .

I have to say she made my day !Isn't it amazing how looking through a camera lens lets you appreciate each individual flower ?

The shades of pink are so pretty !

I could just wallow in this lushous pinkness.

These little pink buds are so sweet.

And this white.. Well I just love white.

Thank you Mandy and Ryan !

I love you !

Happy White Wednesday !

Hop over to Faded Charm for lots of white wonderfulness.


  1. Hello Sweet Sharon,
    I love your beautiful flowers and the photographs really show off their loveliness.

    Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you my friend.


  2. Beautiful, sweet flowers. How precious is that!?! You did a fantastic job of photgraphing them too!
    I LOVE your wallpaper! Birds are my thing!;)...and these are gorgeous!!
    I wonder if you are compelled to *paint* these beautiful flowers??? Would love to see if you do.
    blessings to you,

  3. I love these photos... what a breathtaking bouquet...