Tuesday, December 14, 2010

White Nutcracker

I have a nutcracker collection that I didn't bring out this year since I used all white and naturals this year, well except for a little bit of pink.
My sister knows I like them so she came over the other day bearing a gift of this cute little white one , She said she saw one like it in a magazine , so she went to Michael's and bought a unfinished one and painted it white. Didn't he turn out cute ?So I put him front and center on my mantel.
Thanks Pam ! I love him !
I'm going to link this with Faded Charm White Wednesday.
Hop over there and take a look at all the white posts.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!
    Who wuld have thought to paint a nutcracker white....why your sister of course! Sisters are like that! I love it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie of a sister...I have one nutcracker. Was owned by my aunt that passed away two years ago....it is sitting on my mantel...I love it. Brings back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running for my white spray paint now! That is so pretty!

    Oh, BTW, (giggle) you are the winner of my current giveaway for the pin keep! Send me your mailing address and I will send it out right away!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete