Sunday, December 26, 2010

It was the calm before the storm...
Christmas Eve morning. Yes a day ahead of time.
When you have blended families you have to share kids at Christmas , this year two of them had to go to " others " for Christmas day , so we did ours a day early.
The two laundry baskets are gifts my daughter brought over. The two oldest are passing out gifts. We hand out gifts then everyone digs in.
I can't figure out what my daughter-in-law is doing with her hands in these pictures.



And then there was the mess, Nick got a new pair of insulated work pants, he put them on over his pj's.
There are those hands again.


Next comes cleanup, four garbage bags later you could walk through the living room again.



Reed is watching from the bleacher seats with Auntie Pam and Uncle Ken.





Ahh .... the fun of putting new toys together.
Wouldn't be Christmas without it !


We had a great Christmas !
And as it turned out it was a good thing it was a day early.
I spent Christmas day in bed all day with Vertigo.
I have no idea what causes it, once or twice a year I get it. The Dr. gave me some pills for it , and they knock me out. Later that night I was fine again , just tired , and now I'm back to normal , ( if you can call it that .)







1 comment:

  1. ugh~ vertigo! I've only had it once, but I empathize. It was awful. There are some allergists that can treat vertigo without pills. If I ever get it again, I'm making an appointment to see one.

    It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete