Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wasted morning

I spent the whole morning going to every hardware store in town looking for an electric brad nailer . I want to make some small cabinets with 1x stock and old shudders and windows. I didn't want to spend a lot for one, cause I might end up not liking to do this. I'm not to good with a hammer and nail, I tend to beat the heck out of whatever I'm nailing. And screws tend to split the wood if it's thin. So anyway , nobody in town had one that didn't cost $300.00.
I came home and got on line and ordered one from Sears for $49.00. It only shoots up to a 1 and 1/4" nail , so hopfully that will work.
It won't be here till next week , so I have to sit on my ideas till it comes. Guess I better get out and finish painting that purgala , that was the word I was trying to think of instead of pagoda.

Have a good Tuesday !

No comments:

Post a Comment