Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A few months ago I found a Jenny Lind full headboard and footboard at a resale store near me for $15.00 .
Here is a picture of the headboard and a piece of the footboard before.
It took me a lot of figuring to decide how to attach the pieces I cut to make arms on my bench.
Needless to say I spent a lot of time looking through pictures on Pinterest to finally decide what I was going to do .
I got to use several of my power tools on this one . I defiantly won’t pick this style of bed if I ever make another.
This is the final project all painted .
I distressed it a little and clear waxed it , then added a couple of pillows in pillow shams to make it more comfortable .
Then I took it down to our booth at Lovejoy’s.
We have the booth all decorated for Valentine's day.
I sold my tutu vanity and several other things last week. So all in all I am pleased with how the booth is doing . And I am having fun finding things to fill it .
I hope the bench sells quickly !
On to the next project !
Posted by Sharon Wengel at 4:00 PM