Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless America !

Happy 4th of July!
012

015

Sorry I have been MIA for the last month .  Heat , back aches , company and life in general have given me a bad case of blogger’s block , I just wasn’t in the mood for much of anything . It has taken me a while but I am beginning to get my mojo back , so I hope I will be blogging a little more often .

I was able to check one thing off my bucket list last week. I have wanted to go zip lining for some time now .But thought the price was something I would have to save for . I mentioned it to some friends a few months ago. These are my friends that come to visit and park their RV in my driveway . I love it when they are here , we have a lot of fun even if we are just playing cards. Anyway, they called me and said they were coming and keep June 27th open because we were going zip lining.
zip2
What a neat experience ! Thanks Nan and Gary !
You’re the best !
This week I have been trying to get a few things done for the upcoming craft shows . I made a few dolls, and I have a bunch of boxes and drawers to paint and embellish.
017
019
So … Time to get off of here and get busy !
Have a great Holiday !

3 comments:

  1. I had wondered where you were. This heat just keeps me zapped.....no energy! Hope you have a great holiday. My kids just left to go swimming & I'm going to read the rest of the afternoon. Happy 4th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon!
    Must feel good to check off an item on your bucket list. You are a brave girl....not sure I could do the zip line thing.

    Have a Happy 4th.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brave to do the zip line thing! I'm such a chicken. I hope you are feeling well--and your fourth was fun!

    ReplyDelete