Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mild Winter

The winter has been so mild around here that the bears in my neighborhood are not hibernating . Instead they are hanging out on my entry table waiting for snow so they can go sledding .



I finished the two in the basket before Christmas , you may remember seeing them sitting around my tree . The two large girls I just finished this week.



017



They will soon go into a bin (to hibernate ) to wait for next year’s round of craft shows. But in the mean time I am having a little fun with them and sharing them with you .



015



016



The two in the basket are from a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern and the two big funky girls are from a Red Dirt Primitives pattern.



In case you can’t read it the tag says “ Love a bear and she will follow you everywhere.”



I hope you have a beary nice weekend !


Going to link with Freckled Laundry and Air Your Laundry Friday .

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, I love your bears! They are too cute. You made them? I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    I'm glad that you are having a mild winter....same here. Too bad for the bears because I'm sure they are getting sleepy. My but they are the cutest things.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete