Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Ready

I spent the last few days changing things around in the living room to get ready for Christmas decorations .





Here are the changes I made .





Before





006





After





023









Before





006









After





I am going to put the tree on this table. I painted the legs white and I like it better.





008









Before





This is the table by the window now.





028









After





001









And where did the shutters go ?





By the door of course .





031





Anything else you don’t see here , like the art work , is now residing in the guest room where everything that doesn’t fit somewhere else goes to live until I find a better home for it .





As you can see I couldn’t help myself , I Had to put out a few Christmas things.





024





( Thanks for the idea Jan .)





I’ll put out the rest the weekend after Thanksgiving , if I’m not to busy shopping .





So if she doesn’t decide to come today my grandbaby will be here tomorrow . Yeah !!!





Going to party with these great ladies





Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday,





Laurie Anna’s Vintage Home for Farmhouse Friday,





Courtney’s at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday .

10 comments:

  1. Your mantel is looking so pretty! Everything looks pretty really. Seems like so many of us are chomping at the bit to decorate. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon.. I LOVE all of it the Before and the After... You have such a BEAUTIFUL home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful!!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,
    Love the changes that you made especially the chairs on each side of the one table ( where the shutters were) are stunning!!

    I also LOVE, LOVE LOVE the shutters on each side of the door!!

    Gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for your visit!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything!!!Thank you for your coment in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room looks great! I love the shutters but it all looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of old windows. Very pretty.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete