Monday, November 18, 2013

Giving Thanks


I just can’t bring myself to start decorating for Christmas yet .
I think we need to give a little thought to the next holiday first.
007
Time to think about what we are thankful for…
006
For our families and friends …
005
For our homes…
And praying God will send his blessings to all who were affected by the storms yesterday in the Midwest .
And praying for all the folks in the Philippians who are still waiting for help and rescue .
011
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving !
And when that is past , bring on Christmas !

2 comments:

  1. Your thanksgiving decorating looks pretty. I like to wait to decorate for Christmas too. My thoughts and prayers are with the people who are affected by the storms too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. En resmi deneyim için official adresine uğrayın.

    ReplyDelete