Monday, June 24, 2013

Garage Sale Treasures


The last couple of weekends have been spent searching for garage sale treasures to makeover for our booth at Lovejoy’s , and we have found a lot of stuff with lots of potential .
Most of it is sitting on my porch.
I am really excited about that little white cabinet and the wash stand with the harp towel holder .

005
I found a pretty canister set , and a set of serving dishes that had never been out of the box . A tiny makeup case destined to be painted and decorated with lace . White dishes are always a good thing.
009
There are chairs and shutters in the garage ,

013

And a TV cabinet I got for $10.00 . I only want to use the base , of coarse it will be painted .
Not sure if I will use the top for anything , it is so big and bulky , but the base is nice .
015
I have started on the little kitchen chairs , there are 3 of them and I am painting each a different color . This one is a peachy color , it looks like a flesh color here . Doesn’t look as pretty in this picture  as it is .
008
I’ll post these things as I get them done .
These are just the things I found , you should see all the stuff Pam found .
Now it’s time to get to work !

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see someone else's porch winds up as a holding area for projects! Those are some really interesting finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! I really like the white cabinet.

    ReplyDelete