Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Outside


Since I live in the Ozarks I thought it would be funny this last summer to put an old washing machine on my front porch to go along with the old wash tubs I already had there. They did look cute filled with flowers last summer.
Hmmm… What would Li’l Abner do ?
Why he would fill them with greenery , and small trees , and lights , and dried Hydrangeas …
 Wouldn’t he ?

20121209_2

20121209_7

20121209_9

20121209_5
20121209_37
I bet Li’l Abner didn’t have a pink door !
Merry Christmas !

Parties
Outdoor Christmas Decorations Linky Party   at Songbird
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

5 comments:

  1. I love your old washing machine decoration! It looks so cute.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Sharon! You always were creative & artistic and it shows in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old washing machine! Your porch looks so pretty!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look so pretty! Super idea & what a nice greeting they make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so beautiful and charming! Enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete