Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Vintage Christmas Kitchen

Today I’m joining two block parties.

A Vintage Christmas at Common Ground

And Christmas In The Kitchen , At The Picket Fence .

We will start at the vintage cupboard , chocked full of vintage and Christmas .


I’ve had that nutcracker on top of the cupboard for over 20 years , my late brother-in-law sent it to us from Germany .



Then we move on to the island where the light fixture from the copycat blog hangs above .


In the vintage wire basket sits an ironstone pitcher filled with Christmas flowers and a miniature Christmas tree with tiny miniature ornaments .035


And of course there is a bowl of Christmas M&M’s.

Wish I could invite you all over for a hot cup of cocoa .

Have a great Friday !

And thank you girls for all the fun Block Parties !


  1. Sharon Your Kitchen just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER.... What a LOVELY place to be... :)

  2. My goodness girl, at first I thought these pics were from a magazine..LOL. Seriously! Oh how I love your kitchen. I had to click on the pics to enlarge them and stare for a bit..just beautiful.

  3. Hi Sharon,
    Your kitchen looks so pretty. I just love the basket holding the tree and pretty iron stone pitcher. Now, I'm going back to look again!


  4. SOOOO cute! I LOVE your depression-era color scheme! andrea@townandprairie

  5. Your kitchen is so cute, love the greens, red and whites!!


  6. Hi Sharon, Absolutely LOVE your kitchen. It is exactly my style also,( I collect Fiesta in red and seafoam green!).I've had my eye out for a cupboard like yours for ~25 years,so if you tire of yours...let me know!In fact, I'm an Arkansan-Hot Springs. We spent many a night in Harrison when my boys were still home and playing baseball. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration, I'll definitely visit your blog again. Merry Christmas, Suzanne

  7. So pretty and festive! Love the little tree in the basket! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

  8. Your kitchen is great! I love all of the vintage items and your Nutcracker is beautiful. Really nice, I love all of it. And I wish I could come over for a cup of cocoa, too. It would be so fun to get to know you over a cuppa'.
    Hugs, cindy

  9. Your kitchen is just so adorable! I love your KC Baking Powder sign! The Hoosier is cute the way you added the beadboard to the back.

    Have a Merry Christmas!