Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rainy Day

Another rainy day in the Ozarks , I say another because I took these pictures last week and never got a chance to post them , and now it is raining again so...You can see the rock beds my son has built for me . I have to get some good soil delivered to fill them in , it's hard to find good soil around here because we have so much rock , but I want to get it soon so I can plant some bulbs to come up next spring.
I think it will be real pretty when it's done.
My rose bush needs to be trimmed , it's going wild !

But it is raining again and I just want to take a nap.
Does rain affect you that way ?



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice project ... I like the porch design below and I very much dislike the rain when it seems to never end!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete